Picture this: summer has just begun, and you’re starting to feel the heat. And while you enjoyed cozying up in the winter months and going on picnics in the spring, your HVAC unit sat idle, getting rusty in the process. Now that it’s summer, here are a few common mistakes that you need to avoid in Anthony, NM.
You should hire an expert Air Conditioning Company to check your HVAC system in Anthony, NM.
Top HVAC Mistakes Homeowners Make Every Summer in Anthony, NM
Sure, just about every homeowner in the southwest wants to maintain their HVAC unit, but they make mistakes, some of which can ruin the unit altogether. If you want to avoid these problems down the line, you’ll have to be careful with your unit and avoid these mistakes.
Avoiding mistakes is better than changing the entire unit, which is certainly an unnecessary expense.
Forgetting Maintenance of the Unit
First and foremost, you should maintain the HVAC unit on a regular basis. Almost every HVAC manufacturer will tell you the same thing. You need to get your unit professionally cleaned whether you’re using it or not. In fact, you should hire a technician to examine your unit thoroughly, and a skilled Air Conditioning Company is the best fit for the job.
Think about it; it makes sense to spend a little money on regular maintenance as opposed to large sums on repairing the system or buying another unit.
Not Changing the Filters
This is a common problem that does the most damage to the unit. When homeowners don’t change filters on a regular basis, they become clogged with extra dirt and dust, causing them to start malfunctioning. Air filters aren’t costly at all; you can typically buy these for your HVAC unit for 3 to 4 dollars. You should change them at the start of every season, even if the system wasn’t in operation all season.
This will enable you to save on the cost of inspection and repairs as it’s the source of many severe problems that potentially lead to malfunctioning and even repairs.
Shutting Off Its Vents
This is a frequently-used technique to save on cooling costs. Homeowners think that if they shut off all the vents in rooms where the unit isn’t cooling, they will save costs.
This is a common misconception considering that when you shut off a vent, you reduce air circulation in the room, which means there’s less heated air rotating in the system’s coils. And then, it builds frost until it can’t produce cool hair as effectively.
Air Conditioning Company’s Services
While our company was established in 2006, our service experience spans 46 years. You can count on us to have your HVAC up and running again, or if you need other conditioning solutions, we are here to provide you with those as well.
We offer a range of services to homeowners in West Texas and New Mexico. including:
- Installation Installations and Sales: We can ensure better indoor air quality by helping you find the ideal air conditioning system for your house.
- Maintenance and Repair: Our experienced electricians are capable of repairing any AC unit or AC system if need be.
- Thermostats and Heat Pumps: We can also help address issues in all types of thermostats and heat pumps on the market. You can contact us for reliable and efficient service.
- Indoor Air Quality Products: Learn more about how indoor quality products improve your home’s climate and provide other benefits.
- Commercial System Installation: We aren’t limited to residential services; if you need servicing for larger-scale units, we will provide upgrades and other services accordingly.
- Swamp Cooler Conversion: After making the switch to a new and advanced AC system, you will experience comfort unlike anything else. Contact us for the installation process.
- Heaters’ Installation: Call our professionals for immediate and efficient heater installation when it gets chilly.
- Heater Repair: You can rely on our talented technicians to fix your heaters so you feel comfortable indoors during the winter months.
Air Conditioning Services in Anthony, NM
Contact us today for optimal quality services that ensure a high-performance HVAC system on your property.